2017 Service Fee: $8,800 (incl GST)LFG Payment terms – 1 March 2019
- Brown 2002 16.0 1⁄2 HH
- Sire: Red Ransom (USA)
- Dam: In The Past (by Zafonic)
- Distances won over: 1100m
LocationStanding in 2017 at Aquis Farm, Canungra (QLD) Request a Nomination
I rate Domesday highly as a Stallion and will be backing my judgement again this season by sending the dam of Arcadia Dream along with two other mares to him
– Bob Peters, Breeder of Arcadia Dream –
A son of the outstanding sire Red Ransom with a female family that traces back to the influential matriarch Best in Show, who is also the fourth dam of Champion Sire Redoute’s Choice, Domesday via his progeny has set the Australian tracks on fire.
Versatile sire of juveniles, sprinters and middle-distance horses, headed by G1 winners Ruthven, Pressday and Doctor Doom.
A stunning individual that was bought by the Ingham family for $420,000 at Inglis Easter, Domesday was a brilliant 2YO winning the G2 Silver Slipper and finishing second to Written Tycoon in the G2 Pago Pago Stakes.
- Proven sire who has had a career defining season in 2016-17 by siring the likes of Ruthven, Heart Starter, Daysee Doom and Oregon’s Day
- Proven source of precocious 2YO’s like the exciting undefeated colt Royal Symphony
- Completely free of the Danzig and Danehill blood
- Queensland’s Leading Sire in 2016-17 by Stakes Winners