The Mission $1 million Breeder Bonus

In Uncategorized by Ben Ready

1) $1,000,000* will be awarded to the Breeder of any progeny of The Mission, 2018 conceived crop, should they win a 2YO Group 1 race held in Australia during their 2YO racing season;

2) $1,000,000* will be awarded to the Breeder of any progeny of The Mission, 2018 conceived crop, should they win either the $2,000,000 Magic Millions 2YO Classic at Aquis Park or the $2,000,000 Inglis 2YO Millennium at Warwick Farm during their 2YO racing season;

3) $500,000* will be awarded to the Breeder of any progeny of The Mission, 2018 conceived crop, should they win a 2YO Group 2 race held in Australia during their 2YO racing season;

4) $300,000* will be awarded to the Breeder of any progeny of The Mission, 2018 conceived crop, should they win a 2YO Group 3 race held in Australia during their 2YO racing season;

5) $250,000* will be awarded to the Breeder of any progeny of The Mission, 2018 conceived crop, should they win a 2YO Listed Race or a 2YO Restricted Listed Race held in Australia during their 2YO racing season;

6)$100,000* will be awarded to the Breeder of any progeny of The Mission, 2018 conceived crop, should they win a Saturday Metropolitan 2YO race held in Australia during their 2YO racing season;

7)$100,000* will be awarded to the Breeder of any progeny of The Mission, 2018 conceived crop, should they win a 2YO Group 1, 2YO Group 2, 2YO Group 3, 2YO Listed and or 2YO Restricted Listed race conducted outside of Australia during their 2YO racing season;

8)$50,000* will be awarded to the Breeder of any progeny of The Mission, 2018 conceived crop, should they win a Midweek Metropolitan 2YO race held in Australia during their 2YO racing season;

9)$25,000* will be awarded to the Breeder of any progeny of The Mission, 2018 conceived crop, should they win a Provincial or Country 2YO race held in Australia during their 2YO racing season;

10)$25,000* will be awarded to the Breeder of any progeny of The Mission, 2018 conceived crop, should they win a 2YO race conducted outside Australia during their 2YO racing season;

11)The Breeder of any 2YO race winner by The Mission, 2018 conceived crop, will automatically be eligible for a Free Nomination in the following season to The Mission;

Terms and Conditions: To be eligible for The Mission Breeder Bonus Scheme, you must send one (1) mare to The Mission in the 2018 Breeding Season and the mare must produce a resultant foal by The Mission in 2019 from that covering; (2) This incentive applies to any contracts signed and returned by the end of the 2018 Breeding Season (31st December, 2018); (3) The Mission Breeder Bonus Scheme will be paid to the person/persons who sign the 2018 Stallion Service Agreement for the mare that produces a prize earner; (4) You are only eligible for The Mission Breeder Bonus Scheme if all terms of the Aquis Farm Operations stallion service agreement, breeding contract and payment terms are complied with; (5) You are only eligible for The Mission Breeder Bonus Scheme if all terms of any other Aquis Farm Operations contracts/agreements and payment terms are strictly complied with; (6) Horses bred by Aquis Farm are not eligible for the scheme; (7) Bonuses will only be paid out on 2YO races; and should a 2YO win a mixed age race it will be ineligible to win a bonus for that race; (8) Group races, Listed races, and Restricted Listed races are defined as in the International Cataloguing Standards Book http://www.horseracingintfed.com/standardsBook.asp; (9) *Note, breeders receive 90% of each bonus payout, with the remaining 10% balance being donated to Australian thoroughbred or farming charities nominated by Aquis. Details of those charities to be announced at a later date.

 

Contact a member of our sales team now!
– Paul Knight 0410 683 469
– Jimmy Unwala 0488 217 875
– Bernie Kane 0472 832 199
– Nick Taylor 0417 365 553
– Dustin Khan 0400 221 857
– Paige Belsham 0456 101 035