spill the beans (aus)
2017 Service Fee: $11,000 (incl GST)LFG Payment terms – 1 March 2019
- Bay 2012 15.3 HH
- Sire: Snitzel
- Dam: Miss Dodwell (by Falbrav)
- Distances won over: 1100m | 1200m | 1400m
LocationStanding in 2017 at Aquis Farm, Canungra (QLD) Request a Nomination
He had a wonderful attitude. Nothing phased him and he was always professional and sound. If he passes this on to his foals, he will be a top-class stallion.
– Gerald Ryan, Trainer –
Ending his career on a high with a brilliant victory over older sprinters in the G2 QTC Cup at Eagle Farm, Spill The Beans was fast, precocious and consistent, pleasing his trainer Gerald Ryan at every turn.
Bred by the iconic Australian stallion producing farm Arrowfield Stud, Spill The Beans had the all-important natural ability to match his well-constructed stallion’s pedigree. A son of the 2016-17 Champion Stallion and sire sensation Snitzel, Spill The Beans has all the makings to be a successful influence in Australasia.
Champion Sire Redoute’s Choice and his sons have forged the most dominant branch of the breed shaping Danehill sireline in the Southern hemisphere, with Spill The Beans poised to write the next chapter of that success. His first foals are on the ground this year and the future looks bright.
- Australia’s most popular first-season sire in 2016 covering 202 mares
- The first son in Queensland of Australia’s Champion Sire Snitzel
- An undefeated two-year-old and G2 winning sprinter at three
- From the family of Australian Horse of the Year, Champion 2YO and Golden Slipper winner Bounding Away and G1 winner Speak Fondly