Reproduction Veterinarian Position
22 February, 2017
AQUIS FARM is inviting applications from experienced Reproduction Veterinarians to head our in-house team servicing our Aquis Farm-owned and client-owned mares and foals. The position is available either on a full time basis or for the breeding season only each year (from approximately 1 July to 31 December)
AQUIS FARM currently stands five stallions with the intention of growing these numbers in the future and seeks to have a full-service in-house veterinary practice to support our breeding business.
- Senior position based at Canungra, a short drive away from the Gold Coast and Brisbane.
- A career-defining opportunity to work with industry leaders on one of the country’s fastest growing breeding operations.
- The successful applicant will understand and engage with our vision to be a leader within the Australian thoroughbred breeding industry.
- Applicants invited from domestic and international qualified Reproduction Veterinarians
We are growing quickly and love the thrill of developing and expanding our world class breeding operation and are looking for a like-minded person to join our team and share our journey.
Please feel free to make confidential enquires to any of the following;
- General Manager Robyn Wise at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0419 174 632;
- Director of Breeding Marty Roberts at email@example.com or 0423 579 403;
- Director of Sales Jonathan Crowley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0409 196 881.
AQUIS FARM is an equal opportunity employer.