22 March, 2017
Aquis Farm, nestled in the stunning Gold Coast Hinterland, is currently seeking for a creative Marketing Coordinator for a 6 month maternity contract, who is passionate about producing unique and innovative content in a fast paced growing environment.
As an all-rounder Marketing Coordinator for Aquis Farm, we require someone who is itching to show their originality and sparkle and is able to produce compelling content that drives promotion and enhancement of the Aquis Farm Brand.
The 6 month maternity contract role, which as the business grows has the potential to become permanent, is multifaceted with varying tasks to fulfil all aspects of the marketing plan.
The successful applicant will have: –
- A qualification in a related discipline with a minimum of 3 years industry experience;
- A proven record in marketing and advertising;
- The creativity and capability to update websites, produce adverts and carry out email marketing;
- Good planning and organisational skills for assisting with corporate events;
- Attention to detail, copywriting and proof reading skills;
- Excellent creative writing and communication skills that demonstrate an understanding of the target audience and execution purpose;
- An outgoing, innovative and professional approach;
- Demonstrated abilities that displays that they have business orientated objectives that marry up with the company’s marketing targets;
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud software (InDesign and Photoshop) would be an advantage;
- Not mandatory but knowledge of the thoroughbred breeding and racing industries is advantageous;
- Must hold a valid driver’s licence.
The role will encompass a broad range of duties with occasional weekend and public holiday work. In return, Aquis Farm offers an excellent salary and benefits package.
Applications including a cover letter, CV, current remuneration and reference details should be sent to Nambok Intharangsy, Chief Operating Officer for Aquis Farm, by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB 28 March 2017.
Download Description (PDF)
Reproduction Veterinarian Position
22 February, 2017
AQUIS FARM is inviting applications from experienced Reproduction Veterinarians to head our in-house team servicing our Aquis Farm-owned and client-owned mares and foals. The position is available either on a full time basis or for the breeding season only each year (from approximately 1 July to 31 December)
AQUIS FARM currently stands five stallions with the intention of growing these numbers in the future and seeks to have a full-service in-house veterinary practice to support our breeding business.
- Senior position based at Canungra, a short drive away from the Gold Coast and Brisbane.
- A career-defining opportunity to work with industry leaders on one of the country’s fastest growing breeding operations.
- The successful applicant will understand and engage with our vision to be a leader within the Australian thoroughbred breeding industry.
- Applicants invited from domestic and international qualified Reproduction Veterinarians
We are growing quickly and love the thrill of developing and expanding our world class breeding operation and are looking for a like-minded person to join our team and share our journey.
Please feel free to make confidential enquires to any of the following;
- General Manager Robyn Wise at email@example.com or 0419 174 632;
- Director of Breeding Marty Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0423 579 403;
- Director of Sales Jonathan Crowley at email@example.com or 0409 196 881.
AQUIS FARM is an equal opportunity employer.